While brushing and flossing is good for your oral health, laughing is definitely good for your mental health.
We stumbled upon these jokes from “The Best Place for Fun” and we hope you enjoy them!
- A little boy was taken to the dentist. It was discovered that he had a cavity that would have to be filled. “Now, young man,” asked the dentist, “what kind of filling would you like for that tooth?” “Chocolate, please,” replied the youngster.
- What did the dentist see at the North Pole? A molar bear
- What did the tooth say to the departing dentist? Fill me in when you get back.
- A woman phoned her dentist when she received a huge bill. “I’m shocked!” she complained. “This is three times what you normally charge.” “Yes, I know,” said the dentist. “But you yelled so loud, you scared away two other patients.”
- Who has the most dangerous job in Transylvania? Dracula’s dentist
- What time is it when you have to go to the dentist? Tooth Hurty
- What do you call the Scottish dentist? Phil McCavity
- An elderly patient went to have her teeth checked. “Mrs. Hopgood, your teeth are good for the next 50 years,” the dentist beamed. To which she replied, “What will they do without me?”
- What does the dentist of the year get? A little plaque
- What game do you play if you don’t take care of your teeth? Tooth or Consequences
- A husband and wife entered the dentist’s office. The husband said, “I want a tooth pulled. I don’t want gas or Novocain because I’m in a terrible hurry. Just pull the tooth as quickly as possible.” “You’re a brave man,” said the dentist. “Now, show me which tooth it is.” The husband turns to his wife and says, “Open your mouth and show the dentist which tooth it is, dear.”