Full-Time Account Lead
About the Agency | Top dentists know Big Buzz as one of the nation’s best dental marketing companies. After more than seven years serving the dental community, Big Buzz has consulted individually with more than a hundred different dental practices from across the country. Big Buzz has collected marketing data from hundreds of patients and dentists of private dental practices. Simply put, no one knows dental marketing like Big Buzz. The professional and passionate team knows what it takes to produce high quality, long-lasting marketing strategies specifically for dental practices. From the initial consultation to project completion, Big Buzz expertly guides dentists through their marketing strategy.
Agency Culture | Our workspace is extremely open, allowing for our team to collaborate and communicate with one another throughout the day. At Big Buzz, we work hard, play hard and rest hard. Optional 20-minute “recess” is built into every workday. Weekends and nights are meant for friends and family, and we are respectful of that time. Ours is a coaching culture, allowing us to grow as individuals and as part of an agency. Each member of the Big Buzz team truly loves what they do.
Position Summary | Find qualified leads. Guide prospects along the decision-making process until they provide permission to sell. Overcome objections and lead prospect to closing. Close deals.
Ideal Candidate | A seasoned salesperson with 5-10 years proven success. An influencer. Friendly with a focus on people and building relationships. Outgoing, persuasive, communicative, democratic. Organizes all of the facts to help others come to logical conclusions. Thorough and focused on following through. Excellent at tracking and reporting sales metrics (number of leads contacted, number of discovery sessions set, number of deals closed). Welcomes systems and structures. Marketing agency experience a must.
Key Measures for Success
- Attracts and/or funnels leads to conduct 6+ new discovery sessions and/or performance reviews monthly.
- Converts proposals from discovery sessions to 3+ new clients and/or renewals monthly.
- Meets or exceeds sales goal of $350,000 annually in the first year and $500,000 annually in the second year.
Expected Hours | 40 hours per week, generally between the hours of 8:00 and 5:00 M-F.
Compensation | Base salary of $35,000 plus 5% commission on all sales plus year-end bonuses when the agency reaches its collective revenue goal.
- Build new network and lead.
- Connect with dentists and those serving dentists on LinkedIn each week. Communicate those new contacts to teammate managing the agency database. Screen qualified lead. Send qualified leads warm LinkedIn message or email message to schedule discovery session.
- Send quality InMail messages on LinkedIn each week. As relationships build and connections are made, add those new contacts to the database and ask to schedule discovery session, which you will lead.
- Follow up on any inquiries from direct mailers sent by the agency each month. As relationships build and connections are made, add those new contacts to the database and ask to schedule discovery session, which you will lead.
- Follow up on any inquiries from email content marketing sent by the agency each week to a database of 2,500+ dentists and dental industry professionals. As relationships build and connections are made, add those new contacts to the database and ask to schedule discovery session, which you will lead.
- Each week, identify qualified new practices to receive the agency president’s book and invitation to become a client. Agency will provide criteria for qualifications.
- Follow up on practices that have already received the agency president’s book and invitation each month. As relationships build and connections are made, add those new contacts to the database and ask to schedule discovery session, which you will lead.
- Nurture and expand network.
- Each week, connect in person or by phone with 2+ of the company’s long-time, Colorado-based referrers. Introductions to referrers and budget will be provided for occasional lunch, coffee, networking event, etc.
- Each week, take measures to expand network on the national level. Develop ideas and avenues to do so, and execute on the plan.
- Schedule 6+ new discovery sessions and/or performance reviews each month.
- From leads formed with efforts outline above.
- From leads coming into the agency.
- Deliver 6+ discovery sessions each month.
- Using the robust agency website as presentation tool.
2. Assist in closing 3+ new clients and/or renewals each month.
- Order proposals using agency system.
- Schedule proposal presentation call.
- Lead call to present the proposal and close the sale. President of the agency will be present on closing calls.
Next Steps |Please email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Absolutely no calls at this stage in the game. We will call you if we feel we might be a good match.