“Brand” isn’t just about a company’s logo, slogan, and appearance. It also refers to a company’s overall identity, and how it sets itself apart from the competition.
Brand is built by several factors, including:
- Company mission, vision, and values
- What the company offers (products, services, benefits)
- Differentiation (what makes the company different from its competitors)
- Brand messaging (voice, tone, personality)
- Imagery (brand colors, logos, visual style)
- Brand reputation (how others see the company, what others say about the company)
Although all of the above are important, we were curious to find out which factors marketers thought were most important to building a brand.
So we ran a survey across 105 marketing experts, who shared a wealth of experience and insights. Read on to learn what these experts including Big Buzz CEO Wendy O’Donovan Phillips had to say here.