The Complete Data-Driven eBook: Social Media, The Ultimate Open House Event in Senior Living
The Data Behind Social Media
Social media is your organization’s open house happening online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Therein lies its power. Social media marketing packs vast reach, targeted advertising capabilities and deep analytics to track engagement and conversions. That’s what makes social media marketing a strong strategy for building awareness of your senior living offerings, nurturing colder leads down the funnel and incentivizing warm leads to convert, or connect with your sales team.
In his article Why you should be on social media in RetirementLiving, Dr. Steven Rydin wrote, “According to the Pew Research Center, a rapidly growing demographic group for social media use is people of age 65 and older.”
We surveyed 100 marketing professionals in senior living to discover how social media marketing is used in the industry to attract older adults to communities, why it is important, common processes and best practices. We have overlayed with your peers’ survey data a few of Big Buzz’s tools and approaches to streamline social media marketing and bolster results.
Through the education provided in this publication, you will be able to:
- Uncover 3 trends in how your peers in senior living define social media marketing
- Access a simple 8-step social media marketing process for senior living
- Learn the most engaging types of social media posts in senior living
- Get photography best practices for social media in senior living
- Understand how your organization compares to investment and return benchmarking for social media marketing in senior living
Complete the form below to download the ebook.
I’d like to opt-in to receive educational insights from Big Buzz.