Make the most of the creative minds in the room to tap into a powerful source for achieving maximum results.
There is a natural waxing and waning of energy on any marketing team. Tasked with hundreds of weekly to-dos, inhouse marketing departments spiral down into mundane tactical work day after day. Even the most talented folks end up so spread thin and therefore uninspired that they can’t make time to think strategically, build stronger marketing models or connect late-stage goals with today’s actions – all mission-critical to measurable marketing success.
High-impact marketing starts with the people. When we make the most of the creative minds in the room, we tap into a powerful source for achieving maximum results and returns.
Big Buzz’s consulting offerings help with just that. Here’s an overview:
Strategic Planning Model
- Focus or refocus executives and marketing department team members on the organization’s vision and highest-level financial goal, or Big Important Goal (BIG). This may include development or refinement of vision statement and highest-level financial goal as needed.
- Agree on key objectives, which articulate how the people will develop and how the organization must change to achieve the vision and BIG, from the understanding that there is a gap between today’s reality and tomorrow’s achievements.
- Map strategies to each objective to focus the collective marketing team (inhouse marketing department with Team Big Buzz) on the right day-to-day activities that move the meter.
- Document short-term measures and long-term goals to be met.
- Clearly articulate vision, BIG, objectives, strategies, measures and goals in a one-page strategic planning model, and use it as a guide for weekly standing meetings to focus and execute marketing success.
Executive and Marketing Team Training
Ideal for aligning existing internal marketing teams and inspiring them to build bigger, better systems and structures for future growth. Delivered at your office.
Add or strengthen one or more of these critical areas of marketing mastery:
- Elevate strategic thinking to improve employee job satisfaction and marketing outcomes
- Strengthen the project management function on the team for higher output at lower resource levels
- Bolster marketing standard operating procedures to ensure this unit of the organization is fully self-supporting under all circumstances
- Improve marketing reporting functions to more accurately measure and agree upon marketing success at the executive level, throughout the marketing team and across the enterprise
- Resolve a custom issue faced by your unique marketing department
The MGMA marketing department is more efficient and effective and more adept at producing the right work thanks to the consultation that Wendy and her team at Big Buzz offered. We are grateful for the change they brought to our organization and for Wendy’s direct communication style. In 65 days, we achieved our goal: to lay the foundation for the MGMA marketing team to be a world-class, strategically thinking group.”
–Halee Fischer-Wright, CEO, MGMA
The feedback I received from my team on the referral training conducted by Big Buzz was amazing – our team loved it! I overheard them talking about it recently and they were jazzed, encouraging each other with what they had learned.
– Kim McCleskey, Director of Avitus Dental