Social Media Marketing Strategies for Healthcare Organizations
Big Buzz supports healthcare organizations in developing and executing robust social media strategies to promote brand awareness and audience engagement.
In creating social media strategies for healthcare organizations, Big Buzz first starts with research, identifying the target audience and examining how the organization resolves its main pain points. In developing the strategy, Big Buzz then touches on every facet of social media, including ideal platforms, content, post types, images, photography standards and hashtags.
Big Buzz provides methods to maximize likes, followers and subscribers, allowing your brand to increase its reach.
Social Media Strategies for Healthcare Companies Include:
Social Media Management:
- Managing social media accounts to increase brand recognition and consumer engagement
- Posting content and monitoring engagement
Social Media Advertising:
- Boosted posts
- Page promotion
- Ads to drive users to the website
- Ads to increase event attendance
- Ads to claim an offer
- Based on the client’s specific goals, Big Buzz will set up and manage the advertising account, as well as write and design all ad copy and landing pages
“Big Buzz has helped our business build a total marketing presence. Website, social media, online marketing and SEO, brochures, videos, surveys, trade shows displays, etc. Big Buzz has delivered effective and measurable results across each of their efforts.”
– Oliver Frum, Territory Sales Manager/Marketing Manager, PreXion, Inc.